Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and team. Be confident knowing that we are exceeding the COVID-19 Protocol Requirements from the CDC, ADA, and OSHA and we are doing everything in our power to keep us all safe.
Please complete the COVID-19 Questionnaire on the morning of your appointment. If possible, please arrive at your appointment alone and wear a mask or face covering. We will take your temperature upon arrival and if it reads over 100.4, we will reschedule your appointment. We have HEPA filters in every room and our common areas are regularly disinfected with limited seating to mind social distance. Kn95 masks with surgical masks and shields over top are worn by every clinician. In addition to our usual high speed suctions, an Aerosol Reduction Unit is used any time the drill is used in the mouth
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Charlotte Atrium Health: https://atriumhealth.org/dailydose/2020/02/28/coronavirus-disease-updates |tel:704-468-8888
- Novant Health: https://coronavirus.novanthealth.org | tel:8779668268