Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that can move your teeth into a perfect alignment without the use of traditional metal braces. Fitting snugly over the teeth, Invisalign is virtually invisible, making it an excellent option for adults. To discuss clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Kalons, Glidewell or Grewal‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Kalons, Glidewell or Grewal has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Kalons, Glidewell or Grewal about once every 3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Upon completion of the case, retainers must be worn at nighttime indefinitely to prevent relapse.